Home

Sunday, October 28, 2018

How Can I Deactivate My Facebook Account Temporarily?


New post on How Can I Deactivate My Facebook Account Temporarily. A solution that’s fast and works.
How Can I Deactivate My Facebook Account Temporarily?

[Solved] Deactivate My Facebook Account Temporarily? : Facebook social platform is a cool place to socialize but sometimes you just want to quit. In order to quit Facebook, you are presented with two options:
If you choose permanent quitting, you won’t be able to reactivate your Facebook account again.If you choose temporary deletion, you can always come back to Facebook.

How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account Temporarily

  1. First of all, you have to login Facebook: www.facebook.com/login
  2. Next, click here, type and re-type  your password.
  3. Choose reason you want deactivate account (any reason).
  4. Next, choose Close:
  5. Next, click Deactivate:
Finally, choose Deactivate Now:
Now, nobody can see you on Facebook, but if you log in your account. It will be Reactivated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home
Copyright © 2018 DFA | All Rights Reserved. Designed By DFA